Friday, September 17, 2010

A sale for Feltaid!!

Yay! My little farmgirl shoes that I donated to Feltaid have sold! So pleased.  They're on their way to a new owner as I type.  Feltaid have had a whopping 71 sales of donated handmade gems so far, with all proceeds to the Redcross in Christchurch. Well done all the team at Felt and all those who donated.  My heart goes out to all the victims of the earthquake.  Can't believe they're still getting some pretty nasty aftershocks too.
Here are a few of my favourite items still for sale....
Donated by trixiedelicious $35

Donated by Katherine Quinn $35
Donated by LuxfordSt $85


Hope you're having a lovely afternoon.  It's very peaceful at my house, Poppet is having a great afternoon sleep, after a busy catchup with her antenatal buddies.  Must get off this computer and finish my bundle of half sewn shoes!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...