Thursday, September 6, 2012

Handmade shopping beauties...


Large Fabric Basket
$45.00
"Blue Alice" vintage, curvy, solid wood mirror, revamped by The Wonder Co.
$120.00
Fridge clock!  '1-12 numbers' design - choose colours
$75.00
The Perfect T Cup
$25.00

The Selfish wee T Pot
$32.00

Contemporary Dolls House
$325.00














I should be painting my bathroom... but I've been completely sucked in by all the felt loveliness. Such clever, clever people.  I'm loving all the colours and great photography.  Here are a few of my favourite finds. Perhaps I should compile a wishlist for my dear husband, and perhaps I should finish the bathroom for more chance of getting...

Have a lovely afternoon, hope yours is more productive than mine!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...