Thursday, September 12, 2013

Things I'm loving...

Freesias, need I say more?  Delicious

My little ballerinas knitted ballerina bear... now named Angelina.  Thanks Nana!

 Inspiration wires, LOVE it and NEED it!  From here.


New blog/facebook page 'the scout' for delicious decor inspiration, all available in NZ, yippee!!

Ethically produced and vintage inspired baby gifts, available from my store. LOVE them!

 Ornamental Alliums, especially in white.  I've just ordered some seeds, at $1 per seed I hope they take.  Image via my gardening board on pinterest.

 Gorgeous and cleverly simple cloud mobile, tutorial here.

I'm also loving this wee bit of unexpected sunshine, which I'm off to enjoy.  Have a lovely afternoon x

1 comment:

  1. the freesia photo is really beautiful! mine aren't up yet, but i'm hanging out for them. my husband had a freesia lei at our wedding, love their scent so much x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...