Monday, September 20, 2010

Just a quick post this morning to show my latest shoe listings.  Have decided to play around with props for my photos and think it worked a treat! The light could have been slightly better. Was trying to quickly get it done while doing dinner and light was fading fast.  Am on the lookout for a cool industrial style lamp, for photographing shoes and also for sewing. 

It's a dreary old day here.  I wish we'd get a decent run of sunshine, my gardens and lawns desperately need attention, they'd be good for grazing at the moment!

Hope you've got a nice day planned and sunshine where you are.

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!! oh how I wish I still had a wee one!!
    If you want to you can link up to Creative kiwis where I showcase blogs/shops each week.
    www.creativekiwis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Russian dolls - such cute shoes and dolls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Leonie, have become a follower of your site, looks great. My daughter will love those dolls, once she's old enough to not try and eat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...