Friday, September 3, 2010

Well Hello!!

Wow, I've done it, I've actually pressed the new post button!!!

It seems the first blog is the biggest leap, one that I've been putting off for weeks. But now that I've done it I should be on a roll, I'm not usually lost for words.

I've been a stay at home mum since having my first daughter, nearly nine months ago and I can't believe how fast it's gone. During this time I've discovered blogs and all the wonderful creative people out there. Sweetwilliam would have to be a favourite.  I'm yet to purchase one of their prints, I just can't decide between the two alphabet ones and I also I love the teacup no.1 and pretend, so beautiful and such gorgeous colours.

I've also started sewing again, while poppet is asleep.  I've been sewing wee baby shoes, using only the cutest fabrics i can find.  I adore vintage polkadots and stripes and childrens themes.  I've also made some using vintage embroidered fabrics.  The shoes have been selling through word of mouth, trademe (missmollycoddle) and I also have a felt and etsy store.  Here's a peek at my latest creations.


I also have an obsession for vintage.... enamelware, childrens toys, fabrics, kitchenware, china.  It seems I'm not alone either.  Check out my grannies attic, gorgeous.  I must post some photos of my favourite treasures, but we'll leave that for another day. 

Have a great day, hope it's sunny where you are.

See you back here soon

Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...