Saturday, October 2, 2010

Baby Shoe Update

I've just finished the hand stitching on half a dozen little pairs of baby shoes. Here's a peek at some of them.  To see all of them visit my facebook page.  They'll all size 6-9 months, as I've had alot of requests for these.  I'll be updating my  Trademe(missmollycoddle), felt and etsy stores and will be doing more sizes/patterns over the coming week.  I also plan to do more boys shoes too, so keep an eye out if you have a wee man.

The vintage style fabric above, came from a gorgeous little shop in Tarras, on the way to Wanaka, Mrs Robinsons.  It's full of vintage, Cath Kidston, gorgeous new items and fabric, well worth a rummage! I just love the little children on this fabric, they remind of illustrations from old golden books.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend.  We're having our first BBQ for the Summer(well it's on it's way) tonight, exciting!!!

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I so love your baby shoes! Is it wrong that it's tempting to buy some of the girl ones "just in case" we have a girl at some point? Will be looking out eagerly for your boy offerings. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, not at all! Might put some good girl vibes out there! There are some really pretty little girl fabrics... but I will get onto some boys ones.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...