Monday, October 18, 2010

Super Cute Coat Hooks

Thank you for your comments yesterday.  I thought I'd share this photo with you to show how I display the new coat hanger and also my 'baby' one. We spent a bit of time hanging pictures and putting up my Cath Kidston coat hooks yesterday, well actually my husband did, and he has the blisters to prove it.  We didn't have the correct size drill bit and they were very hard to screw in, but how cute do they look? 


The skipping rope is another hospice shop purchase (years before any children) and I've given it a test run.  I love the simple old toys, so does Poppet, her wooden blocks are her current favourite.

I also finished off some hand sewing on my latest little baby shoes and will be listing them today. You can check out the latest styles here.

Have a great day

Sarah :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the hooks, as you know I am a big Cath Kidston fan as well. Your blog looks lovely !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...