Saturday, November 27, 2010

Some of my favourite things....

I've been browsing the net for ideas for my husband to buy me for Christmas, but I keep getting sidetracked by a recurring theme, ride on animals and little girls dresses.   Here are my favourites. 

Rocking/Baaing sheep
 






Recycled Patchwork Dress

Right, back to my digging.  I've just finished placing bricks around a new garden I've dug, but need to turn it over some more before planting.  Looking good though. 

I also have a new love in my life... high gloss enamel paint!  He was used here, and has just finished off a little kitchen shelf (why I didn't paint it four years ago when we moved in I don't know!) and has done a final coat on my retro highchair, which I'll show you on Thursdays Creative Space.  So my yard is dotted with drying furniture and dug up lawn, and I'm feeling quite satisfied with the days productivity.

Enjoy the rest of your day, hope you've got this fantastic weather where you are.

Sarah:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...