Friday, December 17, 2010

Love this blog!

I've discovered a thoroughly entertaining blog, that I'd like to share with you. 


The voice behind it is a very clever and witty mum of three.  She injects a great big dose of humour into the very serious job(unpaid) of parenting. I particularly enjoyed her post on 'The competitive parent', of which I am sure, I am not... for I do not need to gloat about my darlings talents/cuteness/advancedness/wellbehavedness.... it's glaringly obvious for all to see.  Plus she's bound to let me down mid sentence, with a squeal/growl/back arch!

For mothers of newborns, or in fact parents in general, her first post about dealing with difficult people, focusing on (lets all be honest) the most difficult of all, newborns, is a great read.  Oh it's all so true!

The last post I'll direct you to, you'll want to browse it all anyway, is her giveaway.  Though I'm doing this purely so i get another entry! I'm sure I'm the winner....

well I hope I'm  the winner...

would be nice to win...

Enjoy the rest of your day, I'm off to bake a first birthday cake.... hopefully it'll make amends for plomping her on the big man in reds knees, not a very jolly one either.

Sarah :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thank you so much for the snaps! I'm honoured and proud to be the subject of your post. Just looking around I can see that you are also a wearer of those crafty clever-clogs. Such brilliant work. I would love to be so talented. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...