Sunday, April 17, 2011

flea market finds.....


Ahoy there Captain!  I love this cushion.  I spotted it on WallaceCotton a couple of years back, and have to confess to being a wee bit tempted to purchase.... somewhat prematurely. But isn't it just perfect for a little boys nautical themed bedroom?


...and it goes soooo well with my vintage barkcloth quilt, scored a few years back, from my favourite op shop, again somewhat prematurely, but you just can't leave these things.


Anyway, the cushion was just sitting there waiting for me at my favourite op shop, virtually shouting out my name.... 'Sarah buuuyyyy meeeeee'

How could I refuse?

To see more flea market finds, pop over to Sophie's.

Have a lovely Sunday

Sarah :)

6 comments:

  1. A match made in heaven. Perfect. I love that vintage barkcloth quilt. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore nautical themed home accessories. Your cushion is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its great when you find an item you have seen in a shop! Good things come to those who wait!That quilt is amazing though, would give my left arm for one like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious finds! Love all the flea market goods~and I have the blue clock like the one in your kitchen!! Happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great find, and love the barkcloth! Don't you just love finding things form your wishlist at oppies and garage sales!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...