Monday, June 13, 2011

Retro Caravan Playhouse...






Is this not the cutest playhouse ever??? I love retro bubble caravans, and this little half size replica is so adorable.  It is a professionally made replica of the owners 1958 Starliner Caravan. Unfortunately it would cost an absolute fortune to ship from the South Island to us in the North, but alas, I'm sure someone down there would love it.  The auction closed and it did not sell, the link to it's seller is here, just in case you're interested.
I think it would look amazing painted brightly, perhaps something like the recent Breast Cancer fundraiser caravan...



I'd also do some cute curtains, and maybe some polkadot oilcloth, like on  Poppet's highchair, on the table.  Then we'd just need a sweet wee tea set and some shortbread, and it'd be perfect!!

Right, best I stop daydreaming and get onto the house work, sigh...

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...