Monday, August 8, 2011

Pink flea market finds...





We got some good bargains at our local op shop this week.  A bundle of pink/peach crockery, a serving dish, gravy boat, five dinner plates and two platters, to go with my stash I've already collected.  These were popular, as you can see from my attempts to photograph.  The first one had pouring sound effects and lots of clanking, seems they're quite sturdy. I also got some striped fabric(in the wash, so no photo) to match new porch or bedroom colour scheme and a plastic toy sink/stove unit.  I'm not a big fan of plastic and will still be looking for a good wooden one... but Poppet LOVED it, and it was only a few dollars.  She seems to spend an awful lot of time pretending to wash her hands, hope it's not early onset of OCD!

For more flea market finds, pop over here.

Sarah :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm always very envious of your op-shop finds... beautiful crockery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great that you have been able to add to your stash. such a pretty pink too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who lets their child handle the finds! :)

    Mine was banging together a set of salt & pepper shakers the other day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...