Tuesday, September 13, 2011

All about vintage fabric...








I've had some fantastic vintage finds lately.  Firstly, was the GORGEOUS eiderdown, found at a local op shop and for the bargain price of 50c... ok, so it does need a bit of mending along the outer seams, but wow! I love the fabric.  Most of the embroidered cloths were from a garage sale.  I particularly love the ballerina one, which would go perfectly with my bark cloth ballet curtains.  There are some beautiful florals too, perfect for sewing special little baby gifts. I also got some very sweet vintage sewing patterns and books from the same garage sale, pop back next week to see those.

For more treasure hunting bargains, check out apron thrift girl and her library adventures.

Sarah 


5 comments:

  1. Absolutley beautiful! That eiderdown is amazing.

    E :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paisley print eiderdown - beautiful colours.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my Nanna had the exact same quilt. Did you make those cushions? The gorgeous round ones?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...