Thursday, September 8, 2011

My creative space...







It's all about baby shoes for this weeks creative space.  Top pair are made from Cath Kidston sample, like the circus ones here.  A beautiful Beatrix Potter pair.  NZ ones, well it seemed only appropriate with us hosting the World Cup!  London and Paris shoes, in honour of my favourite cities.  Finally a very summery style, strawberry's and stripes.  They'll all be listed here and here over the next couple of days, so keep an eye out if you're interested.

There's heaps of creativity going on over here this week.

Sarah

8 comments:

  1. Oh - they are just gorgeous!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the sweetest things, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so sweet I love them. Being a London girl I totally think I might need to invest in some of those London ones. In fact, I just used that same fabric in my new london bus t.shirt. Bubba shoes are too cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all super cute! :) /Limar

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are sooooooooooo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...