Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Polkadots and doilies...

I just LOVE polkadots and doilies!  I seem to be seeing them everywhere at the moment, so I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you.


Doily Baking tin, available here (gorgeous website! Thanks Cat Taylor for link)



my new cutlery set, a bargain Warehouse buy $7.79 a set, available here.


Beautiful vintage style doilies from the gorgeous Australian store, Lark.


Lark also have a section devoted to red and white dots, such as this cute night light.  Too cute!!!

Right, off to sew some more baby shoes, with polkadot heels, funny that.

Sarah

ps. Don't forget to enter my giveaway, and feel free to spread the word (you'll get an extra entry for doing so).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...