Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas...



I did a swap with Stella for one of her lovely portraits, and am so pleased with the result.  Poppet saw it, and exclaimed "Mummy... Me, Rara", she was obviously as pleased as we were.  'Rara', is her well loved toy lion, who I also attempted to replicate for her second birthday last weekend.  The likeness isn't quite as good as Stella's, but she was recognised... and delicious!  Recipe here.

Well this is my last wee post for the year.  I wish you all a fantastic Christmas and safe holidays.   Thanks to everyone who has read my blog over the year, shared comments, thoughts and inspiration, and a big thanks to all who have purchased MissMollyCoddle shoes, I hope they're getting loads of wear and compliments.  

See you back here in 2012!

Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely cake! And I love how these littlies love their little friends so much, very heartwarming! Merry Christmas to you and your family :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Stella's portrait of your little poppet and poppet's cake looks awesome too.
    Have a lovely Christmas Sarah...if my girls still had little feet, they'd be wearing your shoes x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...