Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas crafting of the cutest kind...









I know it's not very modest of me, but... I do believe this is the cutest stocking ever made! It has everything I love, red polka dot, turquoise, ric rac and my adorable belle and boo Christmas fabric.  It seems I was very lucky to purchase this fabric, as I read on their blog that it sold out for the second time, and I can see why, it's adorable.  So far I've made Poppet's stocking, some cute bunting (with my favourite candy stripe binding) and some Christmas shoes.  I've got a wee bit left, but am all crafted out, so I'll keep it for next year.  I also made the super easy, super cute, red felt ornament, you can find the tutorial here.  The rugby decoration is this years purchase from our local Santa shop, a tradition I've started as I thought it would be fun for kids to pick a new one each year.  We'll always know this year because of the world cup connection.  

I've had one of my weekly midwife appointments today, followed by a surge in nesting urges!  So best I get off here and start cleaning, would be nice to see through my windows this summer.

I'll be back later this week with one last post for the year.

Sarah


3 comments:

  1. Love love love that fabric! I can see why it has sold out so quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute! I think you're right. I love Belle and Boo :) Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the fabric on the stocking!! So cute..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...