Friday, September 21, 2012

things I'm loving...


Spring!  These daffodils are my first to flower, it's so nice to have sunshine and picked flowers, finally. I planted bulbs around the base of our old pear tree, unfortunately some were subjected to the lawnmower before I had a chance to warn my husband not to mow too close, so I may not get the show I was hoping for.




Karen Walker paint charts, she just gets it so right!  I love the combinations on her charts, and the model displays are beautiful too.  I was also super pleased to see periglacial blue now comes in a quarter and half strength.  



Crochet edging! You can see more on my pinboard, crochet cleverness.  I managed to retain the original doily edging on my latest baby shoes, and I love it!

Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...