Monday, February 4, 2013

Making and musing...


Can you guess what I've been busy making? 
  
My absolute favourite part of sewing is selecting the fabrics to use.  I have a rather large, and constantly expanding collection of new and vintage fabrics, including retro sheets, doilies, wool blankets and gorgeous children's prints. I love rummaging to find a perfect match, combining vintage fabrics with new, to keep it modern, but with a distinct MissMollyCoddle twist.  I'm pretty confident my latest creations are spot on, in fact they're absolutely adorable... even if I do say so myself (Oh so modest I know)!  I'm waiting for better light to take some photographs, then I'll let you have a peek.


Meanwhile, here's a peek into where it all happens.  These were taken last week, during all that amazing hot weather.  Sometimes it's nice just to sit here, daydream, and enjoy the sun.

And this is the reality of Poppet dropping her afternoon sleep!

See you back here soon x



2 comments:

  1. Lovely little view and garden. Your creations look exciting. I am having a dollhouse giveaway. Only one person has entered so far. It is pretty cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabrics you've chosen.
    You have such a lovely spot to do you're sewing.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...