Monday, April 8, 2013

To market...and a freebie!



Hello again! I've had very little time this past week for blogging, the busyness of the Summer months seems to have lingered, and I've even caught myself fantasising of cold winter days stuck inside by the fire with nothing to do (always omitting the reality of two toddlers climbing the walls, or more literally my beloved lounge suite).  Anyway, I thought I'd share some photos of a market stall I had over the Easter weekend, it was great fun and a very relaxing day.  I also thought I'd share a photo of myself as it's always nice to see the face behind the blog.  I resisted the urge to include a pre children (pre sleep deprivation) shot, oh so vain!


I sewed a bundle of paper bags for the market, made from a 1940's children's book.  It was the sweetest book, though very battered and torn, bit I still felt a bit guilty cutting it up, and now have a pile of loose pages containing stories I thought my kids would enjoy.  Each page contains a complete story as there was one for each day of the year.  I'm loving the polka dot washi tape too.  The little rocking horse package above, contains this sweet reversible floral pair, (made from the vintage Sanderson) for a special first baby.  I hope you love them! 


Here's some sweet wee hair ties I've made recently.  Poppet proudly helped make herself a pair of the gingham ones, and is looking very cute in her pigtails.




I'll be listing them in my felt shop shortly, until then... how about a freebie?  I'll pop one in with any felt purchase for the rest of the week (ending midnight friday), it will either be a single large tie, or a set of two. 

Sarah x



5 comments:

  1. what lovely things you make Sarah, great photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous products and beautifully displayed and packaged, Sarah. It's lovely to see a picture of you, I had imagined you to be a brunette, so it just goes to show how completely wrong my picture of you was :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely to put a face to all the lovely blog posts - gorgeous lady :) I love your hair! Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paper bags made from a story book - and the little shoes are just so sweet!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...