Sunday, April 2, 2017

Hey there!

It's been some time, I know.

I've been contemplating the relevance of this blog and whether or not I continue (ahem... resume) blogging.  I got a very timely email this afternoon, from blogger decor8 daily, titled "Why blogs are still important in 2017".  You can read the post here.  Needless to say, I've decided to continue/resume and hopefully find the old inspiration this blog provided, both for myself (as a place to share creative endeavours and what I've been loving) and hopefully, as a place of inspiration for others.

I'd love to know your thoughts on blogging.  Do you have a blog yourself?  Do you enjoy reading them? Do YOU still find them relevant, when there are so many social media platforms out there?

I'll leave you with a few pics of what I'd been meaning to share with you, my favourite creative outlet, our little coats.  We've got some ready to ship and online now, but I am happy to work with you, if there is a particular colour/size combo you're after.

See you back here soon (ish)

Sarah x








Available through MissMollyCoddle.

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful coats... I am still a blog reader, and a (part time!) blogger. Blogs are the only social media I join in - so happy you are continuing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...