Thursday, March 8, 2018

Pop up shop and floral wreath making...

Hey

It's been a while, I know.  It took some time to get back in the swing of things following the accident, hence no posts.  But I tell you what, it feels good to be back!  

My motivation came in the form of an invite to join a local Pop Up shop, The Collaboration.  It came just as school went back, so perfect timing.  I got my skates on, dusted off the sewing machine and even started producing a new product, felt flower wreaths, and they're beautiful.  I've currently got them stocked in the Pop Up shop, and hope to have them online very soon, so watch this space.  Until then, if you're in New Plymouth (local or visiting) come check us out at 22 Devon St East. There are 17 retailers in the shop and 12 artists in the gallery space upstairs.  We're open until Sunday 18th March. 

Here's a peek at the wreaths...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...