Monday, January 24, 2011

Another first birthday, and another bib...



Well, we've had a weekend of parties. Hubby was away at the Big Day Out, as soon as he got back we were away for a surprise 40th and back for a 1st Birthday yesterday. I can now show you the other bib I made, as it was for the birthday girl. It was a lovely party and although the weather was atrocious and we didn't get to sit in the garden as imagined, it was nice to stay in the warm and watch the interactions of three little one year olds.  Very entertaining indeed, they're certainly showing their personalities! The bib was made using some linen, and fabric I blogged about a while back. I'm quite pleased with it, will have to whip up a few for my felt store.  Speaking of which, I'm loving Felt!  I'm going to make a real effort to buy handmade this year, we have some very clever creative people in New Zealand.  If you're not familiar with Felt, grab a cuppa, put your feet up and have a browse, I promise you'll enjoy it.  I bought this cute wee dress for the party girl, from a Felt seller.  The front is made from Michael Miller fabric, Gnomeville. I love this fabric!


I hope it's a nicer day where you are.  We actually lit the fire last night and Poppet is in flannelette PJs, looking very grown up :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...