Friday, May 27, 2011

I'd like to wake up here...

The cutest wee sewing room

Idyllic

Vintage wallpaper wall

Love the retro sign

Love the crockery, I've spied some of my favourite collection.

Granny chic

Check out the cute red riding hood flask, I love vintage ladybird.

I've discovered a gorgeous new website, Larkmade.  I LOVE IT!  It's as if I hand picked all the items myself, or at least someone with very similar(fantastic) taste did.  She stocks Cath Kidston and other fabulous, vintage inspired homewares, children's toys and clothing, party accessories and books. I won't fill this post with pictures of their stock, because you really must have a nosey yourself.... and because I wanted to show you the Lark House, their 'too cute' country house for rent.   There's also a blog too, happy reading.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...