Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Art and toy supplies...


We visited our local playcentre shop today.  I needed to stock up the playcentre art cupboard, and thought I'd get some art supplies for Poppet as well(she has none).  I mistakenly told a friend I was after 'waterproof' markers, waterproof?  Can you imagine it? Washable was more the word I was looking for, and failing to find! Anyway, it's an excellent place to shop, especially if you're after educational or wooden toys, and our one has a well stocked playpen.  I find their prices very reasonable, apparently they don't have much of a mark up on their wholesale prices, and they're open to the general public, you don't have to be a member of playcentre.  I especially loved their range of wooden doll house furniture and people. The grandparents were especially cute, Grandad even had a receding hairline!  I didn't buy any today, as I plan to get some for Christmas for Poppet's house, but I did an internet search and found some more reasonably priced families.  The one above is from The Wooden Toy Box. Dad looks an interesting character.
Another resource I was recently advised of is Teacher Direct for great art supplies.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...