Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hanging chair inspiration...

Sources of images here.

Who loves hanging chairs?  I recently bought a cane 60's pod chair off a lady who had been given it by the elderly original owners, knowing that she'd admired it for years.  She no longer had the space, so I got the chance to become it's loving new owner.  It hangs on my front veranda, the perfect spot to sit and relax and nosey at the passers by.  After I got it I started noticing images of them everywhere, and a trend for hanging them indoors, which I love.  However, I fear it would extend the potential for indoor toddler acrobatics and would provide another tempting object to leap/swing from... so it's just not going to happen.  I'll stick to admiring gorgeous images such as the ones above. I love the eclectic edge it brings to these rooms, gorgeous.
  
Have a lovely day x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...