Thursday, July 21, 2011

Vintage childrens books...







Look at the little gems I got from my local hospice shop yesterday.  LOVE the 'Is it time for the party?' book.  It's in absolutely mint condition and has the cutest pictures. It's a hallmark book, I never knew they did anything other than cards.  I won't be needing to teach Poppet the time, for quite some years, but I'm sure it'll come in handy.  I also got a few ladybird books, as you know I love vintage ladybird. I think my 'telling the time' book was a ladybird one.

Time for some relaxing crochet, I still have a way to go on this quilt.  We had a big morning at Dorothy the Dinosaur, Poppet loved it, though was completely over everything by bed time, and boy was I ready for her sleep!  In fact I'm ready for a snooze too...

1 comment:

  1. Good find!
    I love that party book too, such beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...